SEWING MACHINES TABLES.
These Clutch Motors have a switch to change input voltage of 110V to 220V, and a switch for reversing the motor to clockwise or counterclockwise direction for hand wheel rotation. Clockwise is used for blindstitch and serger machines. Counter Clockwise is for All others including straight stitch, zigzag and upholstery)
- Heavy duty adjustable K legs
- Shipped fully assembled
- Durable formica tops for long service and lasting beauty
- Color available: off white
- Cutout available for most industrial machines
- 1,725 or 3450 r.p.m
- Stand includes: motor, clutch, steel driver, treadle and base, treadle rod, treadle extension, gooseneck light,s witch
- These stands do not include: drip pan, knee lifter, thread stand, bobbin winder, belt or hinges. These items are included with the machine head.
Guaranteed to fit Juki Sewing Machine Models:
DDL-227, DDL-552, DDL-555, DDL-5550, DDL-5550N, DDL-8300N, & DDL-8700
LZ-391N-2, LZ-402, LZ-402-2, DLN-41, DLN-412, DLN-415, DLN-415H, DLN-415-2, LZ-403, LZ-581, DDW-226, DDW-226A, DDW-226W, DDW-226T, DDL-127, DDL-227, DDL-227A, DDL-227W, DDL-227H, DDL-541, DDL-541N, DDL-542, DDL-543, DDL-545, DDL-552, DDL-552A
SINGER 591-491- 281