- This blindstitch machine has a number of unique features for quality 1 to 1 non-skip and 2 to 1 skip stitch hemming
- Re-engineered for greater quality
- Upgraded by master technicians, this machine builds upon the technology that made the original a world leader
- New presser foot, feed, and looper is re-designed for improved material handling and stitching, this machine feeds and lays out curtain and drapery panels, sides and bottoms evenly
- New foot and looper assure positive stitching control with all threads and fabrics
- New bronze needle connection assembly is an investment-cast eccentric, fitted to a bronze strap, ground, and lapped in to form a hard, smooth bearing surface, withstands years of abrasive wear
- Hardened shafts are designed to reduce wear for a long life with minimal maintenance
- Wide fabric range will handle light to medium weight fiberglass and rayons, as well as sheers.