Juki DDL-8100E Economy Straight Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine, SetUp Power Stand, Servo Motor, 11″ Arm, 1/4-1/2in Foot LIft, 5mm Stitch Length
- Reviews (0)
The difference is the DDL8100 was built as an economy machine. It was released in Asia and in South America first to compete with lower priced machines from other manufacturers. It is lower speed, not meant for factory applications. It also comes with absolutely no accessories. No extra needles, no extra bobbins, no screwdrivers or other tools. It is a bare bones machine. Juki
11″ Arm Space from Needle right to Neck, up to 4500 SPM Stitches per Minute, up to 1/2″ Presser Foot Lift by Knee, up to 5mm Stitch Length, down to 6 SPI Stitches Per Inch
- Single Needle Lockstitch
- Uses Organ DBx1 Needles same as 16×231
- Up To 4500 Stitches Per Minute
- Fully Automatic Lubrication
- 1/2 Inch Foot Lift By Knee Lever
- 1/4 Inch Foot Lift by Hand Lever
- Maximum 5mm Stitch Length at the longest stitch length setting
- Minimum 6 Stitches Per Inch at the longest stitch length setting.
- Includes Assembled Table, Stand, And 1/2hp Motor
- Industrial Sewing Machine for apparel/interior fabrics, not upholsteryç
• For sewing light to medium-weight materials including
cotton, knits, polyester, nylon, sheer fabrics and denim.• Suitable for stitching such products as blouses, shirts,
men’s, ladies and children’s apparel, uniforms, overalls,
• Sewing mechanism that demonstrates outstanding responsiveness to materials to be sewn.
By thoroughly investigating and modifying the sewing mechanisms in order to achieve low-tension sewing, the machine flexibly responds to various kinds of materials and produces beautiful seams of consistent quality.• The machine has been designed for reduced vibration and noise and upgraded reliability and durability.
By adopting a machine frame structure designed to obtain optimal balance and upgrade strength and rigidity, the machine runs with reduced vibration and noise.
• The machine has easy-to-operate functions to achieve improved operability.
By providing a presser foot with a higher lift (13mm), a light-touch stitch dial, and other easy-to-operate functions, the burden on the operator is lightened, and productivity is further increased.
The hand pulley has been designed to contain a deep recess to allow the operator to hold the pulley firmly and turn it with ease.
• The machine provided as standard with attachment mounting seats.
The machine is provided as standard with extra attachment mounting seats for attachment of new auxiliary parts in the future. The extremely high durability of the seats ensures an extended service with frequent replacement of attachments.
• The location of the hinge to prevent the sewing material from being caught by the hinge.
The hinge is located as such so as to prevent the material from being caught by it, thereby improving workability.
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Up to 4500 stitches per minute
- Identical to and replaces DDL-8500 and 8300 models
- Replaces popular DDL-MS and DDL-888 models, but has more speed
- Maximum foot lift: 13 mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5 mm
- Maximum stitches: 6 stitches per inch.
- Needles: 9-18 DBX1 (16×231) up to size 19
- Sewing Speed max.: 4,500 spm
- Stitch Length max.: 5 mm
- Presser Foot Lift by hand, max.: 5.5 mm; by knee, max. 13 mm
- Needle Bar Stroke 30.7 mm
- Hook: auto-lubricating full rotary hook
- Bedsize 7×18-25/32″Juki DDL-8100e
Speed, Max (S.P.M.) : 4500*
Clearance Under Foot : (5.5 by hand, 13mm by knee)
Needle Bar Stroke : (30.7mm)
Stitch Length, Max. : (5mm)
Needle : DB x 1 (16 x 257) (16 x 230 for leather)
Feed dog : 3-Row
Bobbin – Metal
Hook : Auto-lubricating full-rotary hook
Bed Size : 7″ x 18 25/32″
Workspace: 10 1/4″
How to assemble a Juki DDL 8100e industrial sewing machine onto the bench correctly. This video explains how to assemble the Juki 8100e into the bench including bobbin winder, belt guards, setting the knee lift mechanism and sorting out the oil in the oil sump. When we send out our machines we place them on a pallet so this should help any of our customers or other buyers to set up their new or second hand straight stitch machines to get them ready for sewing.