Professional Quality Quilting and Sewing Machine with
185 Stitch Patterns and 3 Fonts
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Professional Quality Quilting and Sewing Machine with 287 Stitch Patterns and 4 Fonts.
Turn your creations into masterpieces with the reliable and dependable HZL-DX7!
The HZL-DX7 comes equipped with 287 stitch patterns and free motion capabilities to give you the freedom to create and design
- Presser Foot Pivot Function: Sew corners or pivot with ease, when you stop sewing, the needle stops in the down position and presser foot automatically lifts to allow for fabric movements.
- Free Motion: Enjoy both straight stitch and zig zag by just flipping the switch and dropping your feed dogs. Adjust the presser foot height for easy movement.
- Straight Stitch Slide Plate: Simply slide the front lever to switch to a single needle hole. The single needle plate will not allow fabrics to be pushed into the needle hole. Ready to free motion stitch with precision and perfection!
- Automatic Thread Trimming: With the push of a button or the click of a heel, you can now automatically trim thread.
- Buttonhole Sensor System: With Juki’s combination of industrial and modern technology, this system automatically measures and evenly sew on both the right and left sides to create beautiful buttonholes.
- Adjustable Starting and Reverse
- Stitch Speed: Adjust the stitch speed by selecting fast, normal, or slow.
- Lock Stitch: Choose between two kinds of “Reverse Stitch” and “Lock Stitch” at the start and end of sewing. If you press the “Lock Stitch” button in the middle of the sewing pattern, the machine stops sewing one cycle of the pattern.
- Sewing Speed: 1050 SPM
- Needle Type: 130R / 705H
- # of Stitches: 287
- # of fonts: 4 alphabetic and numeric fonts
- Max. Zig Zag Width: 7mm
- Max. Stitch Length: 5mm
- # of Buttonholes: 16
- Presser Foot Lift: Electronic
- Adjustable Foot Pressure: Yes
- Bobbin Type: 15 Class
- Machine Weight: 21.6lbs
- Dimensions: 17.5”(W) x 11.5”(H) x 8.25”(D.
|Dimensions||28 × 26 × 26 in|