- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Achieve perfection stitch by stitch with the JUKI HZL-G120! The JUKI HZL-G120 is a full sized computer-controlled sewing machine with a bright LCD screen. Take on big projects with the wide underarm space and create beautiful seams with the box feeding system.
The JUKI HZL-G120 comes equipped with 180 stitch patterns that includes 1 font letter, 7 buttonhole patterns, and a wide variety of accessories
- Perfect Stitch Quality: The box feed system moves the feed dog in a box motion which eliminates the shrinking and shifting of fabric. JUKI adopted the box feed system to provide beautiful seams and outstanding feed performance.
- Automatic Needle Threader: Thread needle with ease and start sewing quickly with just the push of a lever.
- High Quality Buttonholes: Sew beautiful buttonholes with 8 different types of butthonholes available.
- Drop the Feed Dogs and Go: With just a flip of the switch, you can be creating free-motion quilting stitches or free-hand embroidery with ease.
- Powerful Feeding: Thanks to the improved presser foot construction, the HZL-G120 has powerful feeding. Heavy material projects, such as hemming denim jeans, can be sewn with ease!
- Wide Sewing Space: HZL-G120 has a wide underarm space. It is more enjoyable and comfortable to work with large projects.
- Fine overcasting stitch
- Bright LED Lights
- Instructional DVD
- Hard Carrying Case
- Sewing Speed: 900 spm
- Needle Type: 130R / 705H
- # of Stitches: 180
- Max. Stitch Length: 5mm
- Max. Zig Zag Width: 7 mm
- # of Buttonholes: 8
- Presser Foot Lift: Manual
- Adjustable Foot Pressure: Yes
- Bobbin Type: 15 Class
- Dimensions: 445(W) x 292 (H) x 223 (D) mm
- Weight: 20lbs
|Dimensions||18 × 16 × 18 in|