JUKI LH-3568 2 Needle Semi-Dry-Head Lockstitch Machine With Organized Split Needle Bar With Table and Servo Motor
- Reviews (0)
The sewing machine with organized split needle bars is the only sewing machine in the industry that comes with the semi-dry head. It helps reduce poor-quality products due to oil stains even in the case of product items which have corner stitching sections.
UNIQUE TO JUKI:
- The semi-dry head sewing machine with organized split needle bars is only available from JUKI
- A thread tension control mechanism has been developed for each type of sewing machine in order to achieve the best-suited thread tension for its purpose.
- Two selectable new-method oiling mechanisms.
The sewing machine for jeans and heavy-weight materials (G type) produces well-tensed seams by the optimization of the feed mechanism.
Highly reliable thread-trimming mechanism
The internal mechanism of the sewing machine has been thoroughly re-investigated to achieve further improvement of maintainability and workability.
The operation panels CP-18A and CP-180A are provided with a production support function.
- Application: S: Medium-Weight, G: Jeans and Heavy-Weight
- Max Sewing Speed: 3000 Stitches Per Minute
- Max Stitch Length: 5mm
- Presser Foot: Standard Hook: 7mm (by hand), 13mm (by knee)
- Needle: S: DP×5(#14) #9～#16 G: DP×5 (#21) #16～#23