Juki MB-1373 Single Thread Chain Button Sewing Industrial Machine With Table and Servo Motor
- Reviews (0)
The machine is provided as standard with a “thread-fray-prevention ON/OFF changeover mechanism” to help produce beautiful seams with added durability. This single-thread, chain stitch, button sewing machine, which is frequently used for sewing buttons on men’s wear and blouses under different sewing conditions, has been redesigned with its capabilities upgraded.
The machine sews buttons with an optimum number of stitches; 8, 16 or 32, according to the sewing conditions.
THREAD-FRAY-PREVENTION ON/OFF CHANGEOVER MECHANISM
The machine is provided as standard with a “thread-fray-prevention On/Off changeover mechanism to help produce beautiful seams with added durability.
The attachments used for your conventional machines are applicable as they are.
- Max. sewing speed: 1,500rpm
- Number of stitches: 8, 16, and 32 stitches
- Feed length (crosswise feed): 2.5～6.5mm
- Feed length (lengthwise feed): 0～6.5mm
- Applicable button: Shank button, Wrapped-around button, Snap, Label, Metal button, Stay button
(exclusive attachments have to be used)
- Button size: φ10～28mm (thickness of button: 1.8～3.5mm)
- Needle: TQ×1 (#16) #14～20