- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Serge like a pro with outstanding ease! The MO-1000 features a new convenient upper and lower looper air threading that easily threads with a strong whoosh of air sent from the electric motor. This amazing function dramatically alters upper and lower looper threading since you do not need to thread in order. 2-needle, 4-thread stitching allows for various sewing applications – from overlock stitching to rolled hem. Add serging techniques to your world of sewing and open new doors to design opportunities!
- Looper Air Threading: Using the new easy threading feature, easily thread the machine from the threading hole to the looper with the power of a strong whoosh of air sent from the electric motor. This amazing function dramatically alters upper and lower looper threading.
Step 1: Insert from 1/2 inch to 1 inch of thread into each threading hole at a time.
Step 2: Press the air-control pushbutton and you are done! The MO-1000 was just simply threaded by air.
- Automatic Needle Threader
Step 1: Lower the threading lever.
Step 2: Hook the thread.
Step 3: Release the lever to complete the threading.
- NEW! Upper Looper Converter 2-/3-Thread Conversion
Switch to 2-Thread sewing simply by pushing the 2-/3-thread changeover attachment to the left, making this operation even easier.
- Adjustable Differential Feed: Even with easily stretched fabrics such as knits and georgette, create beautifully sewn finishes by adjusting the differential feed with the simple dialing of a knob. Adjustments can even be made while sewing.
- Ample Fabric Throat Area: The height of the throat is 72.4 mm. Due to this increased height, the usability of the work space has improved infinitely.
- LED Sewing Light: The needle area is brightly illuminated. The long-life, energy-efficient and eco-friendly light will not heat up, even after a long period of continuous use.
- Amazingly Quiet Operation: The sound reducing design minimizes operating noise and the MO-1000 sews with less vibration.
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.
- Easy Thread Tension Adjustment: Infinitely variable adjustments can be made from 1 – 9. Turn the dial downwards for less tension. Turn the dial upwards for more tension.
- Automatic rolled hemming
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Option to deactivate the upper knife
- Cutting width adjusting dial
- Safety feature prevents operation when the presser foot is in the upper position or the cover is open
- Thread trimming blade for easy thread cutti
- Sewing speed: 1500 spm
- Needles: 130R / 705H
- Max. Stitch Length: 4mm
- Max. Overlock Width: 9mm
- Presser Foot Lift: Manual
- Adjustable Foot Pressure: Yes
- Dimensions: 13”(W) x 11”(D) x 12.25”(H)
- Weight: 20lbs
|Dimensions||24 × 16 in|