- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The compact, robust, and easy-to-operate JUKI MO-104D is an ideal complement to your sewing machine. Whether you are working with the finest silk and satin, denim, thick fleece or stretchy fabrics, the MO-104D will give you the sewing results you’ve always dreamed of. Additionally, the MO-104D’s 2-, 3-, and 4-thread option allows for narrow and hard-wearing seams on stretch and woven fabrics
- Up to 15 Stitch variations: Choose from 15 overlocking stitch variations with 2-, 3- and 4-thread stitch patterns for all types of fabrics.
- Differential Feeds: Adjustable stitch length by simply turning the exterior dial on the right hand side.
- Wide Variety of Stitch Patterns: Sew both stretchy and knit fabrics with the 2/3/4 thread overlock with chain stitch and cover stitch, 3-thread narrow overlock, and 3-thread rolled hem.
- Adjustable Stitch Length: Change the length of your stitch according to your project by simply turning the dial located on the exterior right hand side within the range of 1 to 4mm.
- Lay-In Tension Slots: Thread easily and efficiently by following the color coded thread paths on the tension slots.
- Lower Looper Threader: Slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place allowing for easy threading in seconds!
- Automatic Rolled Hemming: Create quick and easy with built-in fingertip control.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Ability to adjust the presser foot pressure according to the type of material being sewn.
- Cutting Width: Create perfect seams and rolled edges by adjusting the cutting width with ease.
- Bright LED Light: Brightens the needle entry area. The LED light will not heat up even during long hours of operation.
- Number of Threads: 2/3/4 Threads
- Maximum Stitch Speed: 1,500 spm
- Stitch Length: 1-4mm
- Differential Feed: 0.7-2.0 ratio
- Upper Looper Converter
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 16 in|