- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Enhance your world of sewing with the Juki MO-655 Serger featuring 2-needle, 2/3/4/5 thread overlock, with differential feed and chain stitch. The MO-655 has built-in rolled hemming, performs all the popular overlock and flatlock variations, and can create a secure 5-thread safety stitch. Add serging techniques to your world of sewing and open new doors to design opportunities!
- Easy Tension Adjustment: 1-Rotation Thread Tension Dials with normal tensions highlighted for simple, consistent tension adjustment. Specially designed guides keep thread in place and ensure proper sewing tension at any speed.
- Easy Looper Threading: The lower looper threader disengages for fast, easy looper threading, in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place.
- Chain Looper Threading – in a Snap: Threading that is fast, easy and done in a snap. Just push the button and the chain looper snaps down for easy threading.
- Multi-Function Presser Foot: The multipurpose presser foot, standard on the MO-655, allows you to create overlock stitches and add tape, elastic, ribbon, or sequins to your creations. Snap-on presser feet mean that you can easily change from the multi-purpose foot to one of the Juki Specialty feet and expand the creative potential of the MO-655.
- Serging Precision: The built-in seam guide takes the guesswork out of seam allowances. Just use the conveniently located gauge on the guard cover and serge away, creating accurate seam allowances as you go.
- Heavy Duty Knife System: The knife system on the MO-655 operates with a dedicated drive to assure consistent and easy cutting for both light and heavy weight fabrics.
- Easy Cutting Width Adjustment: The lower knife cutting width easily and quickly adjusts with the turn of the dial allowing you to create perfect seams and rolled edges.
- Bright Lights – Better View: Lighting on the MO-655 provides optimum lighting to the fabric and needle areas.
- Flip and Roll: Automatic rolled hemming can be created quickly and easily with a flip of a switch. No need to change the needle plate or foot – Just Flip and Roll!
- Differential Feed Adjustment: Keep things moving along evenly, or create fashion techniques, like lettuce edges, with the easy to use Differential Feed dial.
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.
- Create Chain Stitching Easily: The chain stitch bed allows you to easily create chain stitching with regular thread or with specialty thread quickly and easily. The MO-655 offers Juki’s advanced overlock technology for worry-free overlocking.
- Sewing Speed: Max. 1500 spm
- Needles: Household #11-14
- Max. Stitch Length: 4mm
- Presser Foot Lift: —
- Max. Overlock Width: 10mm
- Adjustable Foot Pressure: —
- Dimensions: 12.4”(W) x 13.5”(H) x 11.5”(D)
- Weight: 15.5lbs
|Dimensions||18 × 16 × 18 in|