- Reviews (0)
Note: None of the parts for new MO-6814are interchangeable with prior model MO-6714, in case you already have MO-6714. Juki MO6814 is the newest model from a different Juki factory, so none of the parts are interchangeable with MO6714. Otherwise there are no differences in basic functions and capabilities between the two machines. John
- Model name: MO-6814S
- Stitch type: 2-needle overlock Safety stitching
- Stitch style in the U.S.A.: 514
- Max. sewing speed: 7,000sti/min
- Stitch length: 0.6-3.8 (4.5) mm
- Needle gauge (mm): 2.0mm
- Overedging width (mm): 4.0, and 6.0
- Differential feed ratio:
-For gathering 1:2(Max. 1:4)
-For stretching 1:0.7(Max. 1:0.6)
- Needle bar stroke: 24.5mm
- Inclination angle of the needle: 20°
- Needle mechanism: Needle bar method and upper/lower bushing
- Needle: DC27(excluding some subclass model)
- Max. lift of the presser foot: 7mm(excluding some subclass model)
- Max. presser foot pressure: 63.7N (6.5kg)
- Stitch adjusting method: By push-button
- Differential-feed adjusting method: By lever (with micro-adjustment)
- Weight of the machine head: 28kg
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating oil: JUKI Machine Oil 18 (equivalent to ISO VG18)
- Micro-lifter: Provided as standard
- Ships Freight within the USA includes fully assembled table, stand, and motor.
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Since the machine comes with a needle-thread take-up mechanism as well as a looper thread take-up mechanism, to offer upgraded responsiveness from light- to heavy-weight materials with a lower applied tension, it achieves well-tensed soft-feeling seams that flexibly correspond to the elasticity of the material at the maximum sewing speed of 7,000rpm.
- The newly adopted upper and lower needle bar bushings of the needle bar mechanism improve both the durability and reliability of the needle bar unit. The machine comes standard with a cartridge type oil filter and cooling fan for further improved reliability and durability.
- Gauges and devices you have used with your existing JUKI machines are also interchangeable with no additional machining. This eliminates both the waste of resources and unwanted extra costs.
- 1 pack of DCx27 needles
- looper threader
- 1 lower knife
- instruction manual