Juki MO-6816S-FF6-50H 2 Needle 5 Thread Safety Stitch +Overlock Serger.
- Reviews (0)
Note: None of the parts for new MO-6817 are interchangeable with prior model MO-6716, in case you already have MO-6716. Juki MO6816 is the newest model from a different Juki factory, so none of the parts are interchangeable with MO6716. Otherwise there are no differences in basic functions and capabilities between the two machines. John
The Juki MO-6700S Series is a new and powerful overlock/safety stitch machine that has been developed to offer increased reliability and ease-of-use, while upgrading seam quality at higher sewing speeds. It responds to a wider range of materials and processes to finish high-quality soft-feeling seams.
With the operating noise having been reduced and increased durability ensured, the cost-effective MO-6816S is a leading machine in the new era.
More Juki MO-6816S Features:
Since the machine comes with a needle-thread take-up mechanism as well as a looper thread take-up mechanism, to offer upgraded responsiveness from light- to heavy-weight materials with a lower applied tension, it achieves well-tensed soft-feeling seams that flexibly correspond to the elasticity of the material at the maximum sewing speed of 7,000rpm.
The newly adopted upper and lower needle bar bushings of the needle bar mechanism improve both the durability and reliability of the needle bar unit. The machine comes standard with a cartridge type oil filter and cooling fan for further improved reliability and durability.
The machine incorporates various mechanisms as standard, such as a differential-feed micro-adjustment mechanism and an external adjustment mechanism for adjusting the feed dog inclination as well as increasing the differential feed ratio, which can be easily adjusted to finish seams that perfectly match the material to be used.
Comfortable operation is all but guaranteed, by a wider area around the needle entry, the adoption as standard of a micro-lifter feature that offers improved responsiveness to materials and provides the operator with upgraded operability, and by the reduction of operating noise and vibration, which has been achieved by designing an optimally balanced machine.
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
The MO-6800S Series responds to various kinds of sewing materials and processes, producing delicate and beautiful soft-to-the-touch seams while further reducing operating noise as well as increasing durability. This advanced overlock / safety stitch machine is easier to use and promises superior cost-effectiveness.responsiveness from light- to heavy-weight materials with a lower applied tension.
- Model name: MO-6816S
- Stitch type: 2-needle overlock Safety stitching
- Stitch style in the U.S.A.: 516
- Max. sewing speed :7,000rpm
- Stitch length : 1.5
- Needle gauge (mm): 2.0, 3.2, 4.0, 4.8, 4.8+2.0
- Overedging width (mm) : 3.2, 4.0, 4.8, 6.4
- Differential feed ratio :For gathering 1:2(Max. 1:4), For stretching 1:0.7(Max. 1:0.6)
- Needle bar stroke: 24.5mm
- Inclination angle of the needle: 20°
- Needle mechanism: Needle bar method and upper/lower bushing
- Needle: DC27(excluding some subclass model)
- Max. lift of the presser foot :7mm(excluding some subclass model)
- Max. presser foot pressure: 63.7N (6.5kg)
- Stitch adjusting method :By push-button
- Differential-feed adjusting method: By lever (with micro-adjustment)
- Weight of the machine head: 28kg
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating oil: JUKI Machine Oil 18 (equivalent to ISO VG18)
- Needle cooler: Optional
- Needle thread heat remover: Optional
- Micro-lifter: Provided as standard
- Instruction manual
- Parts list