- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
With 15 stitch options available on the MO-734DE, , you can achieve virtually every serger technique and decorative stitch you’ve imagined! Create the latest sophisticated styles, trendy sportswear, stretchy active wear, adorable children’s wear, decorative home fashions and more! With the MO- 734 you can expand your sewing capabilities to include advanced applications such as, a blanket stitch, deco flatlock, and deco ladders.
The Juki MO-734 can handle all types of fabrics from ultra-light weight to heavy weight, and the most difficult-to-feed materials.
- Lay-In Threading: Threading the MO-734DE is a breeze. The lay-in system lets you thread quickly and easily. The color coded numbered threading system, takes the guesswork out of threading.
- Color Coded Thread Paths: Threading is fast and easy with the fool-proof, color-coded thread path system. Just follow the color indicators and lay thread into the guides. Fast and easy!;
- Super Easy Looper Threading: The lower looper threader disengages for fast, easy looper threading, in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place.
- Automatic Needle Threader – 2 Needles : Threading that is fast, easy and done with a simple push of a lever.
- Multi-Function Presser Foot: The multipurpose presser foot, standard on the MO-734DE, allows you to create overlock stitches and add tape, elastic, ribbon, or sequins to your creations. Snap-on presser feet mean that you can easily change from the multi-purpose foot to one of the Juki Specialty feet and expand the creative potential of the MO-734DE.
- Front Extra-High Foot Lift: The Extra-High front foot lift option allows for thick fabric, or layers of fabric to be handle with ease. The adjustable foot pressure dial allows for foot presser to be increased or decreased to handle any fabric.
- Safety First! Micro safety switches on the front and side covers provide extra safety when sewing. If the covers are open, the machine will not sew.
- Serging Precision: The built-in seam guide takes the guesswork out of seam allowances. Just use the conveniently located gauge on the guard cover and serge away, creating accurate seam allowances as you go.
- Heavy Duty Upper & Lower Knife System: The knife system on the MO-734DE operates with a dedicated drive to assure consistent and smooth cutting for both light and heavy weight fabrics – so all fabric edges can be trimmed safely and professionally.
- Easy Cutting Width Adjustment: The lower knife cutting width easily and quickly adjusts with the turn of the dial allowing you to create perfect seams and rolled edges.
- Up and Out of the Way: The upper knife arm can be effortlessly released with a press of a button to provide more sewing room. This is useful when do not need to trim the fabric edge.
- Flip and Roll: Automatic rolled hemming can be created quickly and easily with a flip of a switch. No need to change the needle plate or foot – Just Flip and Roll!
- Differential Feed Adjustment: Adjust the differential feed to sew beautiful finishes. This includes stretch fabrics, such as, knits and georgette.
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located di
- Sewing Speed: 1500 spm
- Max. Stitch Length: 4mm
- Max. Overlock Width: 7mm
- Presser Foot Lift: —
- Adjustable Foot Pressure: —
- Needles: Household #11 – #14
- Dimensions: 12”(W) x 10.25”(D) x 11.5”(H)
- Machine Weight: 20lbs
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 18 in|