JUKI MS-1190 Feed-Off-The-Arm Double Chain Stitch Industrial Sewing Machine With Table and Servo Motor
- Reviews (0)
Thanks to the thread guide located between the needle bar thread take-up and the intermediate tension release lever, the timing to tense the needle thread can be decreased. As a result, the machine is capable of beautiful stitches with a soft appearance even when heavy-weight material is used.
- Achieve beautifully finished seams while preventing puckering and stitch skipping.
- Low tension stitching ability and improved stitching mechanism prevents puckerin
- The machine prevents stitch skipping even when it runs at high speed, ensuring high-quality products.
- The machine is equipped as standard, with newly developed folders which enable the machine to perform stitching with consistency.
- Designed for ease of use. Push button type stitch length dial, times of feed driving and looper rocking cam can be separately adjusted
- Application: Light-Weight
- Max Sewing Speed: 4000 Stitches Per Minute
- Stitch Length: 1.20 – 4.2 mm
- Needle Gauge: 3.2mm (1/8″)～6.4mm (1/4″)
- Needle: TV×64-NY (#12) #8～#14 B-64 (Nm80) Nm60～Nm90
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same