Juki TL2010Q 9″Arm Heavy Duty Straight Stitch Sewing, Piecing, Free Motion Quilting Machine, Metal Casting, Top Cover, Bed, and Moving Parts
- Reviews (0)
Juki TL2010Q, New LED Lights, Sub Tension (Pre Tension Knob for Consistent Thread Delivery), 1 Foot Pedal for Auto Thread Trimming and Speed Control, Speed Limit Control Slider Knob On Front of Machine, (like TL2000Qi and TL98 + 4 New Features). All have Knee Lift and Hand Lever for Presser Foot Lift, Automatic Needle Threader
* Synchrony Bank 12 Months No Interest Financing Equal Monthly Pay plus any applicable taxes. Apply online. Transaction Code 112 Synchrony will advise you of any maximum amount or full credit that you can use towards purchase.
“My Juki 2010 makes me feel so confident starting quilts because piecing is so much faster and more accurate now. And I can quilt them myself without fear! I am so, so happy about that. My nearest Juki dealer is 2 hours away so I shopped online and decided to buy from Allbrands.com. This was after some very quickly answered questions from their customer service. And the included 10 year warranty made me glad I picked it over a slightly less expensive one on ebay.”
Same as Juki TL98 +1 Pedal Trim + Speed Control On Board. Be sure to use your toes on the foot control to run the machine and your heel to activate the thread trimmer. If you use try to use your heel to run the machine, it will only activate the thread trimmer and not run the machine. John Douthat, Owner & Tech, AllBrands.
The New Juki TL2010Q is a Single Needle Lockstitch Machine for straight stitching and quilting is also perfect for tailoring, dressmaking and home decor items. The Juki TL2010Q can be used as a table top machine, mounted into some cabinets or used on machine quilting frames. It is portable and has a built in carrying handle. Sewing area extension shown in picture is included with the machine.
The Juki TL-2010Q is a high-performance sewing and quilting machine. The TL-2010Q is a single needle, lock-stitch, portable machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing.
*With advanced features, such an industrial sub-tension system, *variable speed control slider, and bright white LED lighting, this machine is built for precision sewing. With a large work area of up to 23 inches (with auxiliary table attached), the TL-2000Qi can handle large quilt, sewing or home decor project with ease.
Two Types of Quilting Foot / Drop Feed
- Two typed of quilting feet are supplied as standard accessories with the machine. A 1/5 Quilting Foot is used for basic quilting and the Quilting Foot for precision sewing with 1/4″ inch stitch width. The feed dog can be raised and lowered simply by depressing a switch. When quilting, the drop feed allows you to sew curved stitches with ease.
Even Feed Foot
- With its reliable feed, the even feed foot ensures the machine’s ability to produce beautiful seams when sewing difficult-to-feed fabrics such as georgette and velvet, as well as heavy weight materials such as leather.
Automatic Thread Trimmer
- The machine is equipped with an automatic thread trimming device that simultaneously cuts the needle and bobbin threads at the sewing end by lightly pressing the push-button. It uses the thread trimming mechanism that is similar to the industrial sewing machine type.
Easy Bobbin Replacement
- A new bobbin case latch and an enlarged bobbin case area make it easier to remove and replace the bobbin.
Automatic Needle Threader
- The push lever automatic needle threader easily threads the needle without eyestrain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
Knee Lifter Lever
- The knee lifter lever allows you to lift / lower the presser foot without using your hands.
Adjustment of Presser Foot Pressure
- Presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the fabric being sewn by turning a regulator located on the top of the machine.
Extended Sewing Area
- The throat size from the needle to inside the machine is 8.5 inches.
JUKI TL Series – Chapter 1: Set Up.
Welcome to chapter 1 of the TL-18QVP instructional video series. In this video, we will teach you how to set up and operate your machine.
Juki TL Series – Chapter 2: Basic Settings and Operations
TL Series – Chapter 3: Winding the Bobbin
TL Series – Chapter 5: Test Sewing
TL Series – Chapter 7: Replacing the Needle
How to Piece and Free Motion Quilt on the Juki TL2010Q by LeahDay.com
How to thread a Juki TL 2010Q
JUKI TL-2010Q NEEDLE THREADER
- US Warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Free 10-Year Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Dimensions: 17.8 x 8.6 x 13.8 inches
- Sewing Speed: Max. 1,500 r.p.m
- Stitch Length: Max. 6mm
- Lift of the Presser Foot:
– By Lever, Max. 9mm
– By Knee Lifter, Max. 12mm
- Needle: HAx1 (130/705H) #7-#18 (HLx5#9-#16)
- Dimensions: 17.8 x 8.6 x 13.8 inches
- Weight (Machine only): 11.5kg
- Rated Voltage / Power Consumption: 120V / 1.4A, 100W
- Power Consumption of the Lamp: 12V, 3W
- Auxiliary Table (Dimensions): 590 x 277 (mm)
- Hook: Horizontal-axis Full-rotary Hook
- Sewing Speed: Max 1500 RPM
- Stitch Length: Max 6mm
- Lift of the Presser Foot : By lever Max 9mm, by knee lifter Max 12mm
- Needle: HA x 1
- Dimensions: 452 (W) x 350 (H) x 219 (D) (mm)
- Weight (machine only): 11.5 Kg/25.4 Lbs
- LED light
- Sliding Speed Control
- One Pedal foot control
- Sews heavy weight materials with ease
- Predetermined stop position of the needle
- 1/4 foot and free action foot
- Adjustment of pressing pressure according to material weight
- Thread tension scale
- Automatic stop-bobbin winding
- Portable sewing machine
- Automatic thread trimmer
- 1500 stitches per minute
- Stitch length: 6 mm
- Universal presser foot tape ribbon narrow elastic application
- Presser foot lift 7 mm by hand
- Knee lifter 12 mm extra lift
- Throat Area: 8.5(L)x 5.9 (H) inches
- Auxilliary table included: dimensions 590 mm x 277 mm (12 x 23)
- UL Listed