Juki TL – 2200 QVP
- Reviews (0)
Built In Stitch Length Regulator, Laser Point Guide, Automatic Thread Trimmers, Big M Bobbins, Direct Drive Motor, Metal Gears, No Belt.
Direct drive motor with metal gears without any belts makes the machine more responsive and quieter. Specifically the motor is built into the head on the main shaft and the lower shaft is turned by a gear, there is no belt noise.
The Juki TL-2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro Long Arm Quilter is the newest Long Arm Quilting Machine on the market and from Juki in Japan and the only one on the market with top and bobbin thread trimmers.
It has 18×10″ or 180 square inches of arm space, compared to 118″ for Tin Lizzie 18×6″, 144″ for Handiquilter Avante 18×8″, and 144″ for Tin Lizzie 24×6″ heads. That’s 25% more arm space more than 18×8 or 24×6 arms.
THE TOUCH SCREEN PANEL HAS MANY OPTIONS. AUTOMATIC STITCH REGULATION OR MANUAL SPEED CONTROL, UP TO 16 SPI STITCHES PER INCH ON STITCH REGULATION. NEEDLE PROGRAMMED TO ALWAYS STOPS UP OR ALWAYS STOP DOWN, AUTOMATIC THREAD TRIMMING OR MANUAL COMMAND, ETC.
- 18.25″ x 10.25″ oversize arm space to right of needle is the largest workspace of any 18″ longarm on the market. (55% more workspace than Tin Lizzie 18×6″ Arm. 25% more than HandiQuilter Avanti).
- Side Mount Hand Wheel eliminates the need reach around to the back of machine for main hand wheel.
- Independent M bobbin winding system allows winding bobbins while sewing, or when not sewing.
- Front or back operation of the machine from front or back of quilting frame. Free motion from the front and pattern motion from the back with laser stylus included and optional quilting design templates or paper patterns on the table.
- Stitch Regulator with X and Y encoders for the machine and platform which comes with machine.
- Cruise Control Speed Settings as a % of 2200SPM maximum.
- 6-16 Stitches Per Inch Settings for Stitch Length using Stitch Regulator
- Baste to 3SPI Stitches Per Inch (1/2″ 1″ and 1.5″),
- Presser Foot Adjustable Height for Fabric and Batting Thicknesses, 0-4mm with Slotted Presser Foot Height Adjustment
- 0.5mm Recommended Distance from Bottom of Foot to Needle Plate when Foot and Needle are in lowest position. Adjustable for quilt thickness to prevent fabric from flagging (riding up and down on needle.)
- 1/4″ Tall, 1/2″ Diameter All Metal Presser Foot for Rulers and Visibility.
- Tack or Stay Stitch to make three stitches in place, and stop with needle up or down.
- Needle Up or Down Settings will always stop with needle in fabric, or needle out of fabric
- Needle Eye Guard to be installed at time of machine set up.
- Presser Foot Lever to be installed at time of machine set up.
- Two spool thread stand to be installed at time of machine set up.
- Automatic or Manual Activation of both Top and Bottom Thread Trimming at the same time, the only quilting machine on the market with these features.
- Super Bright LED No-heat lights above needle (4) and on both left and right handles (3 each).
- Machine Bed Size: 18.25×10.25″ (187 square inches) between needle and neck of machine
- Speed: 2200 SPM Stitches Per Minute Maximum Speed Settings. Highest in Manual Free Motion Mode
- Machine Head Weight 26Kg or 57 Pounds
- Compatible with Grace Quilt Motion, Grace Creative Touch Pad Upgrade, Robotic Quilting Systems.
Fabric Setup on the Juki TL-2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Optional Pro Quilting Frame
Threading the TL-2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro
Setting the Thread Tension • TL-2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro
Winding the TL-2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro Bobbin
Right Needles and Bobbin for the TL-2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro
Attaching the Encoders on the TL-2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro Optional Frame
The Quilt Virtuoso Pro has a slim sleek and sturdy design, unlike any Long Arm Quilting Machines to date!Extra Large Throat Space
Discover the impressive 18 inches of horizontal throat space between the arm of the machine and the needle. Even more impressive is the 10 inch height, unlike most long arm quilting machines which only provide 6 to 8 inches of heightBright LED Lights
10 Ultra Bright LED Light Bulbs over the needle and pattern area illuminate your workspace like never before, making it easy to see detailed work, while simultaneously reducing strain on your eyes.
Convenient automatic scissors simultaneously trims the top and bottom thread. No other Long Arm Quilting Machine has this feature!
The TL2200 QVP comes equipped with ergonomic handles for ease and comfort while quilting. The ergonomic handles swivel from vertical into horizontal micro handles for precise close up detailed work! No need for extra set of micro handles.
Easily move the needle up or down with the included Needle Up/Down Button. If the machine is off you can use the easy to reach hand wheel on the front of the machine allowing you to raise and lower the needle without having to turn on the machine or reach all the way around to the wheel on the back of the machine.
Independent bobbin winder/motor
The built-in bobbin winder has its own motor independent of the machine, so you can wind bobbins while you continue to quilt or while the machine is idle.
Ultra Glide Tracking System
Eight Ball bearing wheels hug the track of the optional frame in a V shape, ensuring smooth even quilting at all times.Machine will not “jump” off the rails.
The take-up bar allows you to roll up your quilt all the way without making any adjustments to the optional frame, unlike most other quilting machine frames where you have to adjust the rails up and down as the quilt fills the machine throat. Idler or dead bar below take up bar holds the fabric down to the bed to prevent flagging of fabric which causes skipped stitches.
Made in Japan
The TL2200QVP is made and assembled entirely in Juki’s leading industrial manufacturing plant in Japan – not in China or Taiwan. It used technology developed for Juki’s line of industrial sewing machines which have been proven benchmarks for decades of production and use. The Optional All Metal Frame is made by Grace in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Leader in sewing and quilting
Juki is the Leading manufacturer of industrial sewing machines worldwide. Juki has taken this industrial knowledge and experience and put it into this long arm quilting machine for home use. The result is a unique heavy-duty high quality long arm quilting machine that all quilters are sure to love. 400W Motor is the strongest in the industry.
2,200 SPM Stitches Per Minute Maximum Sewing Speed
Obtain faster results! The TL-2200QVP offers professional speed so you can complete projects in record time. You can quilt faster on a Juki QVP than any other quilting machine made for the home market.
Stitch Control – Perfect Tension Balanced Stitches
The stitch balance control allows you to deliver more consistent stitching according to your needs for a perfect finish on your quilt. Pretension knob guarantees correct length of thread tail after thread trimmer is activated.
Built-in Stitch Regulator
Start, stop, speed up and slow down the motor of the quilter delivering the exact amount of stitches per inch that you have set in with the built-in stitch regulator on the TL-2200QVP Quilter. 10-12 SPI Stitches per Inch Recommended.
Four Stitching Modes
Work on your project the way you see fit! With three different stitch modes (Cruise doesn’t stop stitching, Precise stops stitching when you stop, Manual Free Motion up to 2200SPM, and Baste for .5 to 1.5″ stitch length) you can set up your stitching preferences and obtain the results you are looking for without added effort.
Large 3.5″ Color Touch Screen LCD Display
Maintain absolute control with a top of the line Color LCD touch panel display where you can manage the stitch regulator, light settings, needle speed, stitch length, sound, screen brightness and all you need to complete your masterpiece.
Automatic Thread Trimmer
The machine is equipped with an automatic thread trimmer device that simultaneously trims the needle and bobbin threads to 1/4″ at the sewing end by lightly pressing the push-button. It uses the same industrial thread trimming mechanism that was invented by Juki for their high speed straight stitch machines starting with the DDL555 to DDL8700 and has been in proven use for decades.
Adjustable Front and Optional Rear Handles
Added comfort and maneuverability with the adjustable front and optional rear handles that will give you complete control over your project from any position around the machine. Front handles are used for free motion quilting. Read handles can be used for following patterns with laser stylus included.
Handle Bar Controls
Start/Stop with Right Handle Button – Needle Up/Down with Left Handle Button. Controls at the reach of your finger tips.
Compatible with ¼ Inch Thick Rulers because the presser foot ring is 1/4″ tall
Internal motor provides a quiet smooth operation, without any belt/noise.
Dry Head System
Thanks to the advanced dry-head technology (4 sealed permanent lubrication metal bearings on main shaft and 5 silicone impregnated and brass bushings throughout rest of machine) no lubrication is required except for the rotary hook section before each quilting project. This eliminates oil stains on the sewing product.
Quick Response Direct Drive Motor – No Drift and No Belt to Slip
For quiet and smooth operation.
Easy Access Auxiliary Hand Wheel
Obtain faster results! The TL-2200QVP offers professional speed so you can complete projects in record time.
- Juki Japan Made Brushless AC Motor, 100-400 Watts.
- Direct Drive: No Motor or Timing Belts
- 4 Metal Gears Drive the Main and Lower Shafts
- Sewing Head weighs 57 pounds, 26 kgDescription & SpecificationsSewing speed: Max. 2,200SPM Stitches Per Minuet
Needle bar stroke: 35mm
Lift of presser foot: 5.5mm
Needle: GB, Organ or Schmetz 134R and equivalents.
Lubricating oil: New Defrix Oil No.1, or any clear sewing machine oil.
Dimensions of sewing machine: 22.2W x 46.0H x 73.0L (cm)
Weight of sewing machine: 26 kg. 57 Pounds
Rated power supply / Power consumption: 120V/140W 60Hz
* Laser Stylus mounted on front handles (or optional rear handles)
1. 3 Wire Safety Power Cord for 110V Plug In
2. Exclusive screwdriver A9110-700-000 for needle set screw, removing needle plate, etc
3. Screwdriver A9103-102-000 Flat Blade
4. Cleaning brush A9137-956-000
5. Aluminum M Bobbins (4pcs.) 5 Bobbins (1 in machine) D9117-141-E00
6. Oiler with Oil for Rotary Hook A9102-062-BA0
7. Needles (134R #18) 10 Needles Size 18, 134R (same as 135×5) MDP-5AAB110T
8. Spool cap for cylinder spools, when not using cones A1150-090-000
9. Thread stand components for quilting and bobbin thread supply
10. Needle Eye Guard Assembly components
11. Accessory Bag 229-32800
12. Instruction Manual Book 401-25781
13. Instruction Manual CD 401-25782(spool holder, thread stand thread guide, bobbin winder spool pin, bobbin
winder seat, anti-vibration cone holders (2 pcs.), set screw large, set screws small
(2 pcs.))10. Needle Eye protection safety cover components
(safety plate, safety plate mounting plate, washers (2 pcs.), set screws
large (2 pcs.), set screws small (2 pcs.))
11. Presser bar lifting lever components
(Presser bar lifting lever asssembly., set screw large, set screw small, washer
large, washer small)
12. Thread guide pin
13. Masking seal
１）Jump foot →40125767
５）needle tension and spring→22945356/22921605(spring）
６）needle bar thread guide→40120712
７）screw for needle→SS7080510TP