TL-2010Q Mid-Arm Quilting and Piecing Machine with Automatic Thread Trimmer and Speed Control
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Juki TL-2010Q is a high-performance sewing and quilting machine. The TL-2010Q is a single needle, lock-stitch, portable machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing.
With advanced features, such an industrial sub-tension system, variable speed control slider, and bright white LED lighting, this machine is built for precision sewing. With a large work area of up to 23 inches (with auxiliary table attached), the TL-2010Q can handle large quilt, sewing or home decor project with ease.
- Hemming Foot (Part No. A9104-090-0A0)
- Zipper Attaching Foot (Part No. A9133-090-000)
- Even Feed Foot (Part No. A9811-D25-0A0)
- 1/5 Quilting Foot (Part No. A9811-E98-AA0A)
- ¼ Quilting Foot (Part No. A9811-E98-BA0A)
- Compensating Presser Foot (Part No. A5140-E98-ZA0)
- Auxiliary table
- Exclusive screwdriver
- Screwdriver (Small)
- Cleaning brush
- 4 Bobbins
- Spool cap
- Sewing machine cover
- Knee lifter lever
- Foot Controller
- Power Cord
- Solid Cording Foot (Right) (Part No. A9844-D25-AA0)
- Solid Cording Foot (Left) (Part No. A9844-D25-BA0)
- Hinged Cording Foot (Part No A9844-D25-CA0)
- Hinged Zipper Foot (Part No. A9842-D25-0A0)
- Invisible Zipper Foot (Metal) (Part No. A9841-D25-AA0)
- Invisible Zipper Foot (Plastic) (Part No. A9841-D25-BA0)
- Smooth Foot (Part No. A9840-D25-0A0)
- Piping Foot (Part No. A9845-D25-0A0)
- ¼” Presser Foot (Part No. 40171428)
- 7mm Presser Foot (Part No. 40171432)
- ¼” Quilting Foot for Ruler (Part No. 401666729)
- Quilting Foot Front Open Toe (Part No. 40171422)
- Quilting Foot Side Open Toe (Part No. 40166734)
- Echo Quilting Foot (Part No. 40166739)
- Foot for Thin Fabric (Part No. A9813-096-0A0A)
- Throat Plate for Thin Fabric (Part No. A9839-090-AA0)
- Throat Plate for Thick Fabric (Part No. A9839-090-BA0)
- Quilt Guide for Even Feed Foot (Part No. 40171424)
- T-Gauge (Part No. A9840-D25-0A0)
- Sewing Gauge (Part No. A9847-D25-0A0)
- Foot Controller (Part No. 40144122)
- Foot Switch Stopper (Part No. 40165358)
- Knee Lift Lever (Part No. A3425-X28-0A0)
- Bobbin (Part No. A9851-D25-0A0)
- Bobbin Case (A9852-D25-0A0
- Automatic Thread Trimmer: The machine is equipped with an automatic thread button that simultaneously trims the needle and bobbin threads at the sewing end by lightly pressing the push-button. Both the trim button and the foot controller engage the advanced Juki industrial style thread trimming mechanism.
- Thread Tension Scale: The machine also has the thread tension scale, which allows you to adjust the tension according to the thread and material to be used.
- Maximum Speed Control: The new speed control lever gives you complete control over sewing speed. Set the speed from 200 to 1500 stitches per minute, or any speed in between for free motion, and precision sewing.
- Materials are sewn with Ease: The microcomputer controlled, speed control mechanism, allows the machine to sew materials at low speeds. This provides for accurate feed and perfect stitching when sewing heavy weight fabric, quilting and multiple layers of materials.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the fabric being sewn by turning a regulator located on the top of the machine.
- Needle Up/Down Control: When you stop sewing, the machine will stop with the needle in the down position to allow for pivoting or more accurate free motion work. To move the needle up or down as desired, simply press the needle up/down button.
- Truly Illuminating: The bright-white LED lighting, provides an illuminated view of the sewing area and allows for more precise sewing.
- Automatic Needle Threader: The push lever automatic needle threader easily threads the needle without eyestrain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
- Easy Bobbin Replacement: The bobbin case latch and an enlarged bobbin case area make it easier to remove and replace the bobbin.
- Nothing Free Motion Quilts Better Than a Juki: Juki's rich tradition in quilting continues with the TL-2010Q. The feed dog can be raised and lowered simply by depressing a switch. When quilting, the drop feed allows you to sew curved stitches with precision and ease.
- Juki 1/4 Inch and 1/5 Inch Quilting Feet: The quilting feet are designed for free motion quilting and free-hand embroidery. Just lower the feed dogs and stitch away.
- Juki Even Feed Foot: With its reliable feed, the even feed foot ensures the machine's ability to produce beautiful seams when sewing difficult-to-feed fabrics such as georgette and velvets, as well as heavy weight materials such as leather.
- Knee Lifter Lever: The knee lifter level allows you to lift/lower the presser foot without using your hands. The presser foot can be raised as high as 12mm.
|Dimensions||26 × 18 × 26 in|
- Sewing Speed: 1500 spm
- Stitch Length: 6mm
- Straight Stitch Only
- Needle: 130/705H
- Presser Foot Lift: Manual
- Adjustable Foot Pressure: Yes
- Bobbin Type: “L” Style
- Dimensions: 17.75”(W) x 9”(H) x 8.5”(D)
- Weight: 25.4lbs