UKI LBH-783 1 Needle Lockstitch Buttonholing Industrial Sewing Machine With Table and Servo Motor
- Reviews (0)
Smooth operation contributes to high-quality finished buttonholes
and a higher degree of efficiency.
- Max. sewing speed: 3,600sti/min
- Lift of the work clamp Max: 12mm
- Number of stitches: 54～345 (by gear-change method)
- Buttonhole length: 6.4～38.1mm
- Needle: DP×5 #11J, 134 Nm75
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don’t demand high-speed stitching.